Thursday 18 December 2014

Vintage Nostalgic Christmas card

Hi! I tried to make a vintage Christmas card. The card base is made from corrugated cardboard sprayed with different mist colors. I was inspired by Tim Holtz Found Relatives cards. I used old note sheet, old dictionary page, some cheese cloth, a Tim Holtz card... some embellishments from my stash...I used Tim's Christmas stamp on a piece of fabric and for the Iron Gate Sizzix die I used Rust Antiquities and Verdigris powder.

Challenges: Country View Challenge - Nostalgic Christmas
Simon Wednesday Challenge - Winter Inspiration








4 comments:

  1. This is wonderful, I love the rusty look, it really adds to the vintage feel. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Country View Crafts, and have a very Merry Christmas. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sue and I wish you Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card, such an adorable image and I love all the texture and sparkle.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge & Happy Christmas!
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mandy! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.