Tuesday 23 December 2014

Paris Memories Vintage Frame

Hi! I decided to alter a photo frame. The frame is made of plastics and the original color was silver. I put one coat of gesso and then I went with cream acrylics paint. On top of it I put distress crackle paint in clear rock candy. Then I used distress stain in Vintage Photo. For the metal plate I used gesso and distress crackle paint in clear rock candy as well as the several distress stains: Dried marigold, rusty hinge and gathered twigs. The corrugated cardboard I painted with cream acrylics paint. The Trellis Tim Holtz die is painted in weathered wood distress paint and then embossed with vintage photo distress embossing powder.









2 comments:

  1. Love the textures on here, and the fabulous altered look of the bookplate - beautiful!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the comment, Alison! I am so happy you like this! Hugs :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.