Wednesday 19 November 2014

Masculine birthday card #2

Hi, all! This is the birthday card for my dad :) The card base is from kraft cardstock and I used Tim Holtz Hanging Sign die on the front. For the rust effect I used Vintage Photo embossing powder on Black Soot distress paint. Then I distressed it with the Rusty Hinge distress ink. The sign is embossed with Tim Holtz woodgrain embossing folder and then I used several distress stains to achieve the wood effect. Also, I cut the Vintage Valise shape (Tim Holtz die) from the white cardstock and used the Tammy Tutterow technique for the woodgrain effect. For the numbers I used Tim Holtz Vintage Market die and covered them with the Brushed Pewter distress paint and then I went with several alcohol inks on top of them.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.