Hi, lovelies! I would like to share with you today my version of Tim's May tag. As you all know, the original one can be seen HERE. I didn't have textured surface/burlap so I used a piece of burlap that I had in my stash, glued down with glue n' seal on a piece of manila cardstock and when dried cut out using my tag & bookplate die. I followed Tim's tutorial and used all the techniques he showed. I used different ephemera pieces than he used and since I didn't have tiny tattered floral die I used my decorative strip die (tattered floral) to make a flower and leaves and added two little roses from my stash.